Safety and Compliance Officer
About the job:
An amazing opportunity has just opened in a company that we are working with and they are looking for a Safety and Compliance Officer who will be responsible for the day-to-day support of the Safety and Compliance Department which includes monitoring crew and vessel certification, regulatory compliance and communications as well as being actively involved in the development and maintenance of eSMS, liaising with Yacht Managers and forming part of the Emergency Response Team.
Ideal candidate should be:
- Highly motivated to provide clients and crew with exceptional levels of service.
- Possessing an above average level of practical knowledge of the international and national maritime regulations and a sound understanding of seafarers' certification process.
- Previous experience at sea in the Engineering or Deck Departments.
- Good knowledge of STCW, SOLAS, MARPOL, and MLC Conventions.
- Systematic work approach and attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Competitive salary and benefits
On-going training and personal development
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.