Junior Technical Manager
About the job:
An amazing opportunity has just opened in a company that we are working with and they are looking for a shoreside Technical Manager who will play a dual role of delivering services to clients both in regards of Technical aspects of safety and compliance such as commercial yacht codes, ISM, ISP codes and the likes while maintaining an amazing Technical support either to yachts in operation or under construction.
- Supporting the team and clients on Technical, Safety, Commercial Yacht codes and Operational aspects.
- Supporting clients on Technical topics and Regulatory areas when dealing with Contractors and specialists.
- Interacting with shipyards with respect to the points above and on areas of Operational Effectiveness and Operational Safety.
- Undertaking on-site inspections to shipyards with regards to yacht under construction and audits/technical inspection on yachts in operation.
- Reviewing Technical documents and comparing them against relevant regulations.
- Reviewing client's planned maintenance system.
- Reviewing and assessing defects and class status report with the aim to support our clients as required.
Ideal candidate should be:
- Highly motivated to provide clients and crew with exceptional levels of service.
- Systematic and pragmatic work approach with high level of attention to detail.
- Exceptional level of communication skills.
- Good knowledge of STCW, SOLAS, MARPOL, and MLC Conventions.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Chief Engineer certificate of Competency
- 5 Years sea service in Engineering capacity
- Minimum 2 years of experience on Superyachts.
Competitive salary and benefits
On-going training and personal development
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.